Andrea Communications USB-SA eliminates the noise problems that are inherent in most standard, off-the-shelf computers.
Often placed in close proximity to components such as the power supply and processors, internal sound cards or integrated audio systems can generate audible noise. Combined with the fact that computers are frequently used in high noise level environments, the performance of peripherals like headsets, microphones, and speakers may be affected.
The USB-SA uses high quality digital circuitry to bypass the computer’s internal sound system, converting the analog signal to digital. The result is increased clarity and performance of both the stereo microphone input and stereo speaker output for all digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recognition programs.
For the latest driver updates click here:
- Premium external USB stereo sound card with CD quality digital sample rates.
- Bypasses a computer’s sound system, creating superior low-noise audio.
- Meets the highest standards to receive the coveted “6 Dragon” rating from Nuance.
- Small form factor – compact and portable.
- Power On/Data Transmit LED indicator.
- Compatible with all current Andrea Communications headsets and microphones as well as any legacy peripherals.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS X 10.5 and up
- 1 Available USB Port
If you have any questions, please contact us.